We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
(2) Using your personal data
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(3) Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(4) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(5) Policy amendments
(6) Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
We collect website usage information to help us:
- assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- improve the usage of the website
- improve the design of the website and make it more usable for you
A cookie often includes an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies do not damage your computer. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. You can decide if you want to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser to either accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
There are two types of cookie. Persistent cookies remain on your computer for a specified time, like six or 12 months. We use persistent cookies to collect website usage information for use as described above. These cookies contain no personal information and cannot be used to identify you. Session-specific cookies are deleted when you leave the website. We use session cookies for the following purposes:
- to hold the information given while using an interactive tool on the website
- to hold your details when you are logged into the site
- to hold your search criteria while you are doing a search of the website
To collect website usage information for use as described above - website usage information cookies contain no personal information and cannot be used to identify you.
Linking to other websites
This website contains links to many other websites. None of the personal information described above is passed to any of these organisations. Anonymous visit or session information may be passed to other websites for the web usage information purposes described above. None of this information can be related to an individual user of the website.
Right to request information
You have a right to request a copy of any personal data held in order to check its accuracy. If you wish to do this, please contact BnBSelect.com Ltd, explaining that your interest is to review your personal data.