Step 2: Access the GA4 Admin Interface
• Open the Google Analytics 4 admin interface by visiting https://analytics.google.com/ and signing in with your Google account.
• Select the appropriate GA4 property where you want to set up the goal.
Step 3: Create a Custom Event
• In the GA4 admin interface, click on “Events” in the left navigation menu.
• Click on “Create Event.”
• Choose a data stream, this will usually be your GA4 property
• Click create on the right hand side of the search bar
• Enter the event name as “booking_made”
Step 4: Add Event Parameters
• In the matching conditions, fill in the details as shown below: