1. Linhay at Cosawes – http://www.cosawesbarton.co.uk/linhay
Linhay is a quiet and peaceful refuge with a very large patio ideal for Christmas getaways. It has been converted in 2014 to exacting standards – to make sure that your Cornish holiday is everything you hope it will be!
2. The Blue Cottage – http://www.loveargyll.com/blue-cottage-argyll
A 2-bed cottage in a private and tranquil setting, luxuriously appointed and affording spectacular views across Loch Awe and to Ben Cruachan beyond. Ideal for couples, families with children and groups of up to 4 adults.
3. The Old Chruch – http://www.isleofmullcottages.com/cottage/the-old-church.html
The Old Church enjoys a superb position, right beside the sea on the shore of Loch Scridain. The garden extends right to the coast where you can sit and enjoy the awe inspiring view of the sea and Mull’s highest mountain. It is hard to think of a better location for a holiday house, and to add to the allure of this lovely spot, the house is full of character too.
4. La Prairie – http://www.homes2holidays.com/la-prairie
La Prairie is one of three cottages lovingly converted from a large old dairy barn. Perched on a gentle hillside to give stunning views from every aspect. The barn conversions were cleverly accomplished to offer private and secluded areas alongside over 5 acres of shared gardens, playing fields and woodland.
5. Daisy Cottage – http://www.isleofmullcottages.com/cottage/daisy-cottage.html
Daisy Cottage is situated on the coast at Fishnish bay alongside Clover Cottage and is presented to the highest of standards. This modern building makes for a really comfortable base for a family holiday on Mull. It has some great design features to make your stay a memorable one.
6. The Barn at Pink Cottage – https://www.irishcottagesdown.com/barn-at-pink-cottage/
The Barn at Pink Cottage sits nestled at the edge of Rademon Estate on the picturesque Church Road. This converted stone barn houses luxurious guest accommodation and offers a unique and idyllic opportunity to experience total relaxation in a wonderful woodland setting.