The travel industry seems to be changing daily at the moment, so to give you some clarity; here are the current guidelines for re-opening your holiday let in England.
- Remove unnecassary items which are difficult to clean; for example hairdryers, board games, DVD’s.
- Invest in PPE for your cleaners if your holiday let operator is not providing it already.
- Consider changing to a contactless check-in process
- Keep track of all your guests names and details for contact tracing purposes
- Offer a refund or postpone the booking if your guests cannot travel
- Allow extra time for deep cleaning
- Provide anti-bacterial gel and wipes for your guests to use when leaving and entering the property