How do I set up Voucher codes for my guests?
Within the booking section in bookalet, go to 'Credit Vouchers'.
- Click on 'Add a credit voucher'
- Enter the details for the Voucher code. The Voucher code can be something you type in, or it can be automatically generated by clicking the 'generate' button.
- Enter the name or email address of who this is assigned to, this is for your reference only
- Select the currency, this must match the currency of the property you want your guest to use it against.
- Enter the value of the voucher and any notes you may need to keep, such as why the credit has been issued.
- Click the save button and your voucher has now been created.
In order to accept Credit Vouchers, you must enable the Credit Voucher payment method:
- Go to Administration->Payment Methods
- Find 'Credit Vouchers' and Click on 'Edit', then tick the 'Accept this payment method' checkbox and save your changes.