Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is promoted by Bookalet (Bookalet Ltd), Grange Farm, Colesden, Bedford, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, MK44 3DB
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of Bookalet (or any affiliated companies) and their immediate
families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this competition.
4. How to enter: Visit https://form.typeform.com/to/Ai4OYPHS and fill in the survey. You will be asked to provide an email address. This email address will then be entered into a prize draw, where one winner will be chosen randomly.
5. The opening date for entries is 08/12/22 The closing date for entries is 02/01/2023. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
6. The winner must be a Bookalet customer.
7. Only one entry is allowed per household.
8. The prize is one Tassimo My Way 2 Coffee Machine, https://www.tassimo.com/gb/my-way-2-black
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
10. No cash alternatives.
11. Bookalet reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The prize winner will be contacted via email on 03/01/23. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these
within 14 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
13. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. Bookalet reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
14. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 60 days of when Bookalet receive the relevant details from the winner via email.
15. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please email [email protected]
16. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
17. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
18. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Bookalet, without additional payment or permission.
19. Any personal information you give us will be used solely for this competition and will not be passed on to any other parties without your agreement.
20. Under no circumstances will Bookalet be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
21. Bookalet will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this
competition and Bookalet can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.