bookalet is an online booking system for holiday home owners and holiday letting agencies. It enables these establishments to take and manage booking though their own websites in a simple, cost effective manner.
Continued growth means we are now looking for an additional person to join our small team at the Bedford i-Lab.
We're looking for somebody who is:
- Enthusiastic and possesses a "can do/will do" attitude.
- Personable, with a great phone manner to handle customer support and incoming sales calls.
- Cherishes the thought of working as part of a small team with the ability to manage their own day to day workload.
- Comfortable with technology and familiar with social media as a means of driving new opportunities.
- Articulate, with the ability to write blog and twitter posts on a daily/weekly basis.
- Open to new ideas and flexible working patterns. Responding to customer queries outside of working hours comes with the role.
- An energetic problem solver.
What we offer:
- A great working environment in the Bedford i-Lab at the Priory Business Park
- A varied, challenging role in a fast changing environment
- Full training on the bookalet system
- A laptop computer
- Flexible working by mutual agreement
- 22 days holiday
Up to £22k per annum (pro rata) dependent on skills and experience.
School friendly hours role.
Your application (CV plus cover letter) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org